Mother Theresa Institute of Engineering and Technology
I wish you a welcome to the four day workshop on python programming conducted by, “Mother Theresa Institute of Engineering and Technology” from 03-10-2018 to 06-10-2018. I am thankful to the management of MTIET for inviting me as a resource person for this event.
In this page you can find some useful information related to the workshop. Please click the following link and download the documents to your PC.
Workshop Plan : Workshop_Plan
Workshop Material : VMS_Material
Python Installation guide : Python_Installation
White board : https://tinyurl.com/vmsworkshop
A Sample survey before the event:
It’s funny, but ensure in which topic you are weak in programming…?
Let me know about your self : Funny survey
Assignment work : Click here
Objective Test links:
Test 1 (03-10-2018)
Test 2 (04-10-2018)
Test 3 (05-10-2018)
Test 4 (06-10-2018)
Instructions for the Objective Test:
- There will be an objective test on the covered topics by the end of each day of workshop. For example, the test of first day includes the objective questions on the first day topics.
- There will be ‘4’ objective tests for four days in the workshop.
- Each test contains 15 questions carrying ‘1’ mark each. All the questions are mandatory.
- Hence, Totally 60 questions, 60*1 =60 marks
- Each student may get different questions. There will be no negative marking.
- The timing of the test is 4:10 PM to 4:30 PM.
- There will be ‘2’ assignment works given for the student to practice and submit from the home.
- Each assignment contains three questions carrying 5 marks each. 5*6=30 marks. The mode of questions are easy only.
- There will be ’10’ marks in hand of the teacher to round it off to 100 marks. These marks are helpful in case if there is any tie of two students marks.
- The student(s) who got the maximum marks will take a Bonus Certificate for his/her excellence in the workshop by the “Mother Theresa Institute of Engineering and Technology, a premier Engineering College”.
Note: Each student is allowed to write the test only once.
Random clicks at the event…
Top Student Reviews about Workshop
Please write your review about the workshop by clicking the following button. Your review will be displayed below once you submit.
Submit your review
Within a short period you provided a useful information.I liked the very easy going atmosphere.
Had a great experience and its really good that you had provided a programming environment.