The following examples are based on inserting the data (importing) in to the table.
1. Create a table with name students. The attributes of this table include name, register_number, Branch, Section, Absent. Please insert all the records from the following file in to the students table.
Source File : student_data
2.Create a table with name faculty. The attributes of this table include empid, empname, email, department, class_number. Please insert all the records from the following file in to the students table.
Source File : faculty
3. Create a table with name books. Observe the following file , consider the first row as field names. Understand the data given and create the table and insert the records given in the file in to the books table.
Source File : books
4. Create a table with name customers. Insert the records from the given file and attributes.
Source File : customers
The following questions are from the students table.
5. Write an SQL query to print only SENSE branch students from students table.
6. Write an SQL query to print the students of SMBS who are absented the exam less than 10 times.
7. Write an SQL query to print the names of the students whose names contains ‘SHAKE’ at any position.
8. Write an SQL query to print the names and register numbers of the students whose name ends with ‘reddy’.
9. Write an SQL query to print the register numbers of the students who is absented more than 20 times or the student from SCSE.
10. Write an SQL query to print all the student details who are not belongs to SMBS.