The following are MCQs related to the topics Software Testing strategies: A strategic approach to software testing, Strategic issues, Test Strategies for Conventional software, Test strategies for Object-oriented Software. Test strategies for webapps, Validation testing , System testing, The art of debugging. Testing Conventional Applications: Software testing Fundamentals, Internal and external views of testing, White-box testing, basic path testing, Control structure testing, Black box testing, Model-based testing, Testing for specialized environments, Architectures and Applications, Patterns for Software testing. Testing object oriented applications: Broadening the view of Testing, Testing with OOA and OOD models, Object-oriented testing strategies, Object-oriented testing methods, testing methods applicable at the class level, Interclass Test-Case Design.
1. Testing can be performed in _________.
- Gross –sectional way.
- Cross-sectional process.
- Top-Down approach
- Adhoc manner
2. Desk chucking involves with ____ the program.
3. What is the benefit of using the software packages which are pre-written?
- Reduces the task of coding.
- Optimizes the cost and time.
- Reduces the test of a program
- A, B and C
4. Considering Top-Down software design model, the __level components are decomposed into ___ level components.
- None of the above
5. The test cases derived from use cases are very useful in _________.
- Uncovering defects in the process flows during real world use of the system.
- Uncovering defects in the process flows during the testing use of the system.
- Covering the defects in the process flows during real world use of the system.
- Covering the defects at the Integration Level.
6. _______ level of metrics and indicators that are available to measure the process and quality.
- Quantitatively managed
- Qualitatively managed.
7. Evaluating deliverable to identify errors defines_____.
- Test cases
- None of the above
8. ________ testing is the final form of testing COTS software.
9.State TRUE or FALSE for the statement “Designing the tests is the part of test implementation and Execution phase”.
10.A ____ evaluates the first level of prototype.
- System Analyst