The following are the MCQ’s related to the topics Nature of Software, Software Engineering-A layered technology,The Software Process,Software Engineering Practice, Software Myths, Process Models: A Generic Process Model, Process Assessment and Improvement,Prescriptive Process Models, specialized Process Models, The Unified Process, Personal and Team Process Models, Process Technology, Product and Process, Agile Development:Agility, Agility and the cost of change, Agile process, Extreme Programming, Other Agile Process Models.
1.Which of the following Layered Technology in Bedrock supports Software Engineering?
- Quality Focus
2.A section of source code that performs of a specific task is _____.
- Computer Software.
- Computer Program.
- A or B
- None of the mentioned.
3. Which of the following refers to the process of developing a software product using software engineering principles and methods?
- Software myths
- Scientific Product
- Software Evolution
- None of the above
4. Will you agree with the statement “Software when made for a specific requirement is called, Software Product”.
5. Combination of programs,documentation and operating procedures constitute a_.
- None of the above.
6.In System life cycle, what is the major activity of the design phase?
- Replacing the existing system with the new one.
- Propose alternatives to the present system.
- Study the present system.
- Develop and test the new system.
7. ____ is the condition outside a system.
- All the above
8.Which of the following techniques emphasizes breaking large and complex task into successively smaller sections?
- Object-oriented programming.
- Scrambling programming.
- Structured Programming
9._____ are involved in System implementation phase .
- System checkouts
- Pilot run
- Parallel runs
- None of the above
10. Which of the following statements is/are true?
- Spiral model is a combination of both iterative model and one of the SDLC model.
- Spiral model only includes iterative model.
- Only a is true
- Only b is true
- Both are true
- None of them are true.