The following are the MCQs related to the topics Understanding the requirements: Requirements Engineering, Establishing the groundwork, Eliciting Requirements, Developing Use Cases, Building the requirements model, Negotiating Requirements, Validating Requirements, Requirements Modeling(Scenarios, Information and Analysis Classes): Requirements Analysis, Scenario-Based modeling, UML Models that supplement the Use Case, Data Modeling Concepts, Class-Based Modelling, Requirements Modelling (Flow, Behavior, Patterns and WEBAPPS): Requirements Modeling strategies, Flow oriented Modeling, Creating a Behavioral Model, Patterns for Requirements Modeling, Requirements Modeling for WebApps.
1.____ projects are considered as good enough in adopting the prototyping approach for developing software.
- Accounting System
- Algebra Tutor.
- Automobile Cruise Control.
2.During requirements analysis, which of the following are to be evaluated?
- Validation, formal methods, Accuracy.
- Verification, Inaccuracy, Informal methods.
- System Context, User Populations, User Tasks.
- None of the above.
3.Which of the following is not included in the data gathering during requirement analysis?
- Hiring Authority.
- Communication paths
- Data Integration
4.One of the following is not an aim of building analysis models. Find it.
- Defining set of software requirements that can be validated.
- Describing customer requirements.
- Establishing a base for designing software.
- Develop a solution for the problem.
5. What is the standard of SRS (Software Requirement Specification) recommended by IEEE?
- IEEE 830-1993
- IEEE 1993-830
- IEEE 1830-993
- IEEE 180-820
6. One in the following is not involved in Requirement engineering.
- Requirements analysis.
- Requirements design
- Requirements Elicitation
- Requirements documentation.
7. Acronym of SRD is_____.
- Software Requirements Definition
- Structured Requirements Definition
- Software Requirements Diagram
- Structured Requirements Diagram
8.______ model describes the data domain for the problem in requirements analysis.
- Scenario-based models
- Flow-oriented models
- Data models
- Class-Oriented models
9.What is the full form of FAST?
- Functional Application Specification Technique
- Fast Application Specification Technique
- Facilitated Application Specification Technique.
- None of the mentioned
10.In which of the following documents does the user requirements belongs to?