The following programs are based on if conditional statements.
Please click the following link, which contains 1 to 12 questions. After finishing this come back here to continue with the next question.
13.Write a python script to read a temperature value (in degrees) in float. Print, “it is very cold” if the temperature is less than 10 and “normal” if the temperature is 10 to 30, and print “it is hot” if the temperature is more than that.
14. Write a python script to read marks of a student in one subject, print whether the student is pass or fail in that subject. A student is fail if he got less than 35 marks.
15. Raju has fever from four days. Write a python script to print the following message .
a. “normal”, when his body temperature is less than 99.
b.”It’s fever”, if his body temperature is in between 99 and 104.
c. It should print “Very Serious” it exceeds 104. read the body temperature from the user.
16. Mr. John Wesley has a jewelry shop of gold and diamonds. Write a python script to print the following message.
a. if the business of gold is more than 1 lakh and sold 10 diamonds per day then it should print “business is good”
b. if the business of gold is 50000 to 1 lakh and 5 to 10 diamonds it prints “normal”
c. if the business of gold is less than 50000 and sold less than 5 diamonds it prints “business is poor”.
17. Write a python script to read a character from the user and check the character is vowel or not?
18. Write a python script to read a character and print whether it is a digit or not?
19. Write a python script to read a character from the user and print whether the given character is an alphabet or digit?
20. Write a python script to read a number from the user and check whether the given number is positive even number or negative even number or positive odd number or negative odd number? For example if a user entered -40 then it should print negative even number. +23 means positive odd number.